Saturday, October 10, 2009

This is me..

This will be very random & LONG, but this is me:
I am sarcastic and I joke 70% of the time. I'm a horrible texter! By that, I don't mean that I can't text well...I can. It's just that I’m horrible at getting back to people when texting. I'm not very lady-like except for when I have to be. I burp, spit, and SHOCKER, i fart!! Why is it that girls try to act like they DON'T do that? We are humans, its natural functions. I'm not saying that i do it all the time btw haha. To me, burping is a complement...it means "that food was GOOOD!" lol. But like I said, I practice good manners when I HAVE to in certain situations. I have a bad habit of quoting movies and I mean the WHOLE movie. I love food. Most people eat to live...I live to eat. I get so tired of people that barely know me telling me that i need to eat, because i'm skinny. Next time someone tells me that i'm gonna tell them that they need to mind their own business, because i probably eat more than they do. I have a very fast metabolism..haven't you ever heard of that? I’m extremely open-minded and I respect other people, but I still stick to my beliefs. I can't stand people who think their shit don't stink and that their opinion is the only correct one. I’m extremely loyal. I think cheating is one of the most horrible things anyone could do and I’d never in my life cheat. Sometimes I honestly think that I am the only loyal girl left in this world. I’m future wifey material and you have my word on that. If you've had me before, you've lost a lot. Just because I’m quiet around people that I don't know well doesn't mean that I’m stuck-up. It takes a little bit for me to open up, but once i do it's hard to get me to shut up. I don’t like shopping like most girls. Honestly, I avoid the mall at all costs unless I really need something. I’m extremely random to the point that a lot of people call it ‘weird’. My puppy is my main ho! She’s my sidekick. I don't care if you think i spoil her! I love her more than many things. I'm confident, but I do have my moments. Why does everyone think that when they become single that they HAVE to start going out with people again? I love being single. I love my freedom and I just want friends for now. Nothing more =]. If i chill with you, it's as friends unless i tell you otherwise. Don't get ahead of yourself please. I have many acquaintances, but only a few friends. I like it better that way. It seems like the people who I care about the most are the ones to turn around and hurt me. I guess that’s the way life goes though and I try to not let it bring me down. I can’t leave anywhere without my blackberry; his name is Kermit. Yes, I named my phone after Kermit the Frog. I don't try to act like something i'm not just to 'fit in' with this society. Why would anyone want to fit into to this horrible society anyways? I’ve changed a lot within the past two years, but for the better.I've learned so much too. There are NOT many people in this world that know the real me, because they don’t take the time to get to know me.You may think you know me, but you have no clue. I’m not one layered, I’m deep. I have a big personality and I’m just myself. I used to care what other people thought about me, but now I don’t give a crap. If you don’t like me for me, then so be it. This is me…and i'm not changing for anybody. I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment