Monday, October 12, 2009

Different Guy, Same Game.

Here are two pet peeves of mine. Before you start. I am aware that girls can be like this as well, but i've never been in a relationship with a girl therefore i'm not focusing on them. Here goes.:

1. Guys always claim to be 'real men' and that they will treat you like a queen. "Imma treat you betta den any of da otha guys you been with!". Nearly every guy says these things. I mean, if the dude is telling the truth then cool but it seems like these same words come out all of their mouths. But over 50% of them end up treating their girls like dirt. It's always the same game spit by a different guy. Why don't you guys try to say something original or different from every other guy in the world? Do you realize every other guy has told me this exact same thing almost word for word? Why don't you SHOW me instead of bragging about it? You can go on and on about how great you are, but why not just show the girl instead?

2. Another thing that pisses me off is that guys think they can jump all over you as soon as you have a hard break up. Oh yeah, and if you turn them down then they seem annoyed?! I was with a guy for a while and i loved him more than anything and everyone knew this. Things ended and as soon as i changed my facebook status to single, i had about 5 new messages asking me out. GIVE A GIRL SOME TIME!!! DAMN! Once again all those guys spit the same game. "Don't be sad! I can make you feel all better if you just gimme a chance!". I swear, they ALL ended up saying something about taking my sadness away. I'm sorry, but going out with another guy wouldn't have helped take my sadness away. I needed to get through that on my own and i needed time to cope. & i did end up feeling better all by myself =]. What's even worse is that these guys acted like it was dumb that I didn't wanna go out with anyone yet. Dude, i just got out of a serious relationship.. I don't need a man 24/7 to make me happy!! Speaking of which, i effing loooove being single!

That's my rant of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I feel very sorry for you. I'm not one of those type of guys. I'm just like Shay Carl. I can be everything like him. I'm funny, cool, nice, and very respectful. I can't believe boys were treaing you mean. Thats not right. I'm also single. I've been searching for the right girl for me and I think your the one. Your very funny, nice, and awesome. I love your videos. Well, I hope you feel better. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog. The design is great and your articles have personality. I completely understand staying single. I'm a guy but I LOVE being single and always have. I'll never get married. I don't even like having a girlfriend. It's way too much work and I can't stand having to explain myself to someone else all the time. I just like having fun. Great blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete